Pass Rice Mill
The machines are designated for use in a small rice mill or the farming
household in general.
- The one-pass system that separates the
chaffs from the rough rice during hulling and the bran from the brown rice
during polishing in complete automation.
- Highly efficient in hulling and polishing,
the machines produce the best white and bright rice.
- The precision design and the low-cost
maintenance required make the machines economical units to serve the best
- The machines are easy to operate and
service, there are no need for special operators.
- The machines may be driven by motors or
- Optional equipment of one oscilating sieve
assembled with TC-16 further separates broken rice and bran from white
||Capacity Per Hour
|in rough rice
||L x W x H
||686 x 725 x 1550 mm
||1010 x 1000 x 1630 mm