- Operation is simple and quiet. From the outside you can see
the husking condition.
- Husked rice, husk and immature paddy are separated
automatically by the fan.
- Light weight construction makes it easy for transportation.
- Husking ratio is high and steady because the large rubber
rolls are used.
||1 1/2" x 4"
||1900 , 1000
- The sample of paddy is fed to the hopper (1) installed on
- When the shutter (2) is opened, the sample flows into the
- The flowing rate can be adjusted by the flow adjusting
- Paddy is husked into brown rice when it passes through the
clearance between two rubber rolls (11) which rotate at different speeds.
- The clearance between the two rubber roll is adjusted by the
adjusting handle (4).
- Brown rice and immatural paddy are separately discharged to
the receptacles (6) (7). Husks are sucked by the suction fan (12) and are collected into
the receptacle (10) through the cyclone (13).